Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tutti, Twitter and Things


Tutti Dynamics



My good friend Darren Hoffman's company is the first to create an iphone App in New Orleans. "Super Looper." He is also finishing up a documentary about Jazz in New Orleans. Watch the preview


My dad's organization, The Right Question Project, hits the Social Media Universe with a Facebook Fan Page and a Twitter Page


Erez Horovitz, who spent a month blogging and photographing for nolayurp last September



is back in New Orleans capturing photos. He has been traveling around the country, beautifully capturing our country's best and worst attributes. Here are some photos from his first day on the trip. You have to request his friendship to see them. Don't be afraid, I will encourage him to accept.



This opportunity was passed on to me from my friends at Startingbloc, check it out

No comments: